The Insane Chainsaw The Insane Chainsaw

Hahaha!

Very unique concept! I somewhat enjoyed it. But how does a chainsaw drive a car? I really liked the ending. This could definitely give kids nightmares. Stay away from daddy's tool shed!!!!

Por Que Por Que

...

That seems to be Mandarin Chinese. However, it's quite obvious the subtitles don't match the real translation

CM1: Simon vs. Trevor CM1: Simon vs. Trevor

You used music from OC Remix. org didn't you?

Yes... I love those songs

sonic screws up! sonic screws up!

Haha! Short, but good

The best part was the castlevania part

Emanhattan responds:

good you liked this crap

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

WOW WOW WOW!!

I NEVER EVER thought I would be this impressed with a stick figure Kung Fu movie, but boy am I ever! Great stuff... By the way, what does Xiao Xiao mean?

JESUS - A Tribute JESUS - A Tribute

Great job. I'm sure Jesus is very proud of you

Its stuff like this that makes God smile. People like you taking their time to create something in honor of Him. Not only is it a great message, but it's a great delivery of the message as well. Even for non believers, or people who are curious about Jesus, it brings a sense of intrigue and makes them more interested in Christ. I hope that more people turn to Christ after seeing your video. I would like to see some more stuff like this. In particular, it would be nice to see a video about Jesus and forgiveness. Also, please include David Orr's music in your future videos, it just fits so well! And I also like it because it doesn't necessarily force Jesus down people's throats either. And remember, God loves each and every one of you!

Pokemon: to Die Pokemon: to Die

Awwww thats sooo meann!

Aggh Talk about animal cruelty.